Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog # 3- Interview Preperation

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why? 
I Plan to Interview my aunt (Mentor) for the first interview since I am already close to her and it will be a smoother interview for me to practice for my others. As well that it will also be easier to get to interview her boss or coworkers another time if I interview her first. I feel that having her as my first interviewer will help me on others because maybe she will tell me several good questions to ask connected to business/marketing. Plus the Fact that I will have a feeling for the interviews so when I interview coworkers I will be more confident.





2.  Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?
-Why did you chose to go into marketing? And was it your first choice or were you looking into something else?
-What things make you enjoy your job that gets you up happy in the morning?
-What were the most memorable events they sent you to and why?
- How does your schedule usually look on a normal day?
-What are things you do to work efficiently grouped with coworkers on a project?

No comments:

Post a Comment