Sunday, August 23, 2015

Summer Mentorship



1. List the contact name, phone number, and organization of the person with whom you volunteered.
Claudia Yuskoff- (310) 779-6884
Organization- CONILL
2. What qualified this person as an expert in your topic choice?
My aunt has been very successful in the marketing business and her hard work and dedication has moved her higher in positions.She knows how to communicate with her co-workers and her clients. She has good patience and her leadership is superb.
3. List three questions for further exploration now that you've completed your summer hours.
-How has social media effected the way of marketing?
-What is the best way to appeal to your client?
-How do you come into agreements when your client is playing hard?
4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why? This was one of my first experiences in a work force. It taught me the basics of communication among coworkers and working on projects individually but coming together as a group at the end. So In the end I think the most important thing I gained is working side to side with people and collaborating on ideas.
5. What is your senior project topic going to be?  How did mentor ship help you make your decision?  Please explain. Im going to keep my senior project as marketing. I was actually really excited for the experience during the summer and I enjoyed it when I worked there. So Having a good experience at Conill really influenced me to keep on with marketing. It was a nice building with over 200 workers in Conill's offices, my aunt introduced me to a lot of  people who work on the same projects as her. Everyone was friendly and cooperative and I was able to sit in a meeting with them to see how they worked with their clients. I really liked the flow of everything and at the end of the day I knew I could see myself working in marketing in the future. 

Mentor ship hour logs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WDGKDUh2h4EfGIc5hlYHedRmjWklFJ8T0YxhXR_37Vw/edit?usp=sharing



No comments:

Post a Comment