Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blog 1 – Senior Final Lesson/Interview Reflection




1.  What three lessons were most helpful for you to see, and why?
I think all were beneficial in viewing in my opinion. I saw many good presentations and I didn't chose my schedule. I think It wasn't really the topic itself that made the lesson good but rather the person presenting their topic successfully. One girl did a presentation on senior citizens and I'd think it would be boring but she presented well so I enjoyed it in the long run. So to me watching every lesson helped showing me what works well and grasp the audience attention and some that put the audience to sleep.

2. List one thing that you learned about the senior project in interviews that will help you get off to a good start? 
Sadly I was not present during that Friday, but if I had any questions my concerns would be mainly about time management and how much is it a burden on your time. Sometimes I can prove to be busy with sports or family so I want to make sure I can balance things. I already know my Mentor as I asked during my 1st month of coming to I-Poly during second semester junior year so that is my only concern.
3. What topic(s) are you considering, and why?
I am Considering marketing as my topic and I pick it because it proves a interest to me. I always wanted to travel, be creative, and be in more social jobs. My aunt Claudia has moved up in the marketing field and she enjoys more than a comfortable life. I'm actually excited to work with her during the year as she is as well.
4. What EQ do you think might be interesting to consider in guiding a project like this? (Please don't worry about any sort of formula...we want this question to come from your genuine interest).
What is the best way to promote the product you are presented with?
5. What are some ideas you have about finding summer mentorship?
Like I previously stated I already talked to my aunt and she says she already knows what I'll be doing. I will be working with 2 other men she says that are very friendly and will enjoy my company. My aunt markets specifically towards the Hispanics through social media but I will learn more when I work with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment