Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep 1

    
 While going through my mentor ship experience I hope to gain skills like stronger interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork skills, expand my creativeness, and learn better commercial awareness. Communication skills kind of goes in hand in hand with teamwork because you learn how to associate with members on the same project. You must know how to understand the influencer's needs as well as the clients, and be able to relay this information to your team to start a marketing campaign. Teamwork skills has to do with communication again as well but just making sure everyone gets their part done or even stepping up as a leader can help when working with others. It can even land you promotions if you are seen being a leader. Helping teammates keep on track with patience but also with some assertiveness can go a long way. I hope to become even more creative as well because creativeness is huge in marketing. I want to be a leader in the marketing field and to do that I must be the one to come up with the marketing campaigns that are extraordinary and successful. And the last thing I hope to learn is better commercial awareness, which means I will probably need to start making social media pages like Instagram and twitter. Most of marketing and advertising is done online now so it helps to keep up with current trends. It also the way you gain influencers to promote for your client. Influencer's are the popular people who can advertise for you usually because they have a pretty huge following. I know their will be much more to master in this field but I feel like acquiring these attributes will permit me a much easier foot into the field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment