Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection


1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why? I would be most proud of my presentation and making time. I felt like it went smooth meaning I didn't speak too fast or too slow and got in a lot of information.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract. 
I don't know where that document is but Rivas told me that I had completed what was asked of me so I at least deserve a P. But the Prezi took a little extra work and the presentation went smooth with good quality so I think a AE would be nice.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I think what worked the best is my book source. I think it gave me a different but really important source. Many top brands or people with marketing careers have read the version I read or possibly the older version, which explains why my mentor has it.
4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2? I think anything major was a problem. The only thing that I might have forgot was to put my EQ on every slide. But I think no one really reads it after the first time, so maybe re mentioning and rewriting it at the end of my presentation would work. Some people also cited their sources in the presentation, I did mention mine verbally but not directly source it. Again I feel like it's stupid to show people a link or book citation, because to the audience it has no significance. I do feel mentioning verbally is good though just not a visual link.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? I'll probably go over how to market if you're not lucky enough to work with a marketing firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment