Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Independent Component 2 Approval




1.Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
What I plan on doing is creating a fake social media account for my business. So I would create a twitter and pose it as my business I want. I'll make several sources, find pictures, make videos like a real social media site.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

To show my 30 hours, I would show you guys the twitter page or the other media site I use.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Doing this for my component will help me put my information to use and practice. I will figure out how to advertise my company from a online perspective since it is chosen over traditional marketing currently.



No comments:

Post a Comment