Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog 9 - Advisory Prep 3


1. State whether or not you currently have a mentor, and what the status of your interview is with that person (I have completed the interview, I have scheduled the interview, I have not scheduled the interview, etc). I currently still have the same mentor and I have scheduled my interview for the upcoming weekend.
2. At this point, your research is probably guiding your studies toward more specific areas within your topic.  Name the area or two you find most promising and explain your reasons. Well I know that first I can chose between 3 different parts of marketing. Between being on the influencer side, agency side, or client I would probably narrow it down to the agency side. In the current time different agencies focus usually on a specific group from what I found. Since I am working at an ad agency that targets the Latino group, I will narrow it down to marketing towards the Latino population.
3. What kinds of sources do you think will help you in the next month to gain more research depth?  Where will you go to get them? I had just gotten a book that helped me use visual aid for more engrossing tactics of getting your point across and it gave a lot of good information. I got this book at Barnes and Nobles but in my 1st interview my aunt mentioned good books she read, so I think when I do the 2nd interview I will try to snag a book she mentioned.
4. Write down a possible EQ.  Please don't worry about wording other than ensuring that it provides the option for multiple correct answers.  At this point, the senior team is most interested in understanding your thought process. What Is the best approach of marketing and advertising to grip the attention of the Latino population.

No comments:

Post a Comment