Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Blog 8: Independent Component 1 Proposal

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I haven't decided exactly what I want but for now I am thinking about an extra 30 hours of mentorship. Theres a lot of different projects happening so its hard when I come at different times. If I worked constantly then maybe I can focus on one project but its possible I can do something in November when they do the award shows. My mentor told me in November is when they do the latino award shows and will be busy with plans then so I'm planning to get a handful of hours next month. This is why I'm not decided on what I want to do yet because I won't get enough information until the date closes in. So for now I will say extra 30 hours until I can actually give the details on the projects.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence. 
I'm positive my aunt will make me do research on influencers,sit in meetings and possibly assist her in the projects. Since the agency is really fast paced with deadlines I believe I will be working on different projects with different influencers. I can probably make a list of 2 or 3 that I worked on to show the collaboration of hours reaching 30.
3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
I believe doing extra projects and hours at the agency will help me realize the quick pace and multitasking qualities that are essential. I will socialize with her co workers and learn how to work with a team by observing my aunt or possibly doing projects on my own. This will help me adjust to the daily life in a marketers life and understand trends and ways of marketing that are successful.
4.  Update your Senior Project Hours log.
I have yet to go because I though transportation was a problem but I just discovered I will most likely be using Uber on Fridays and working with her then. I hope to try and go every other week at least so I can start piling hours and truly getting the feel of actually working there. I will update it as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. ok, make sure you detail these hours as seperate from the regular mentor hours.

    ReplyDelete