Friday, November 6, 2015

Lesson 1 Reflection




1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?What I'm most proud of is that I finished presenting and made it well over 8 minutes. I felt like I had a lot of useful information that didn't bore the audience too much, because marketing terms are easy to understand compared to other topics.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract. If I had to assess myself, I would give myself a solid P because I filled what was required from the contract. The main reason I would not give myself an AE is because I felt I could of displayed my information better with printed out graphs or pictures I drew on the Whiteboard. Besides being a little nervous for some reason, I felt like I did a good job and had a lot of information to share in a clear way. When we give lesson 2 and can use a power point, I feel I will flow better with having technology in my hand.3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2? If I could go back and change something, I would change the way I displayed things, as mentioned in above. But knowing this and knowing that we'll be able to use a power point next time, I feel like I will be able to have a smoother presentation overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment