Friday, April 22, 2016

Blog 22: Independent Component 2

LITERAL
(a) Include this statement: “I, Noah, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.” 
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.

Claudia Yuskoff- mentor Conill
Hours
(c) Explain what you completed.
For the weekend of 16-18 my mentor took my to Coachella to experience the final campaign product live. The previous times I wen't in to the office I was going to her meetings and taking notes down when she was talking to the influencers. Conill was planning on working with Zedd, who is a fairly popular Russian/German DJ. Just in case and for future reference my mentor had me research the entire line up to see their social footprint. It was something she her and her team to do so they could have more choices if partnerships don't work out or they want another person. We ended up still using Zedd as a partner and I was able to assist my aunt at coachella. Because it was a serious even't she had me be an errand boy and deliver messages (Because coachella is large and her crew would be spread out). She also put me in charge of managing her schedule and I had to make sure that we were always on time for all the events. It was harder than it sounded because sometimes you would drift off watching the artists performing and having a lot of freedom to do whatever you want. It's the agencies job to keep the client (Zed) happy so that's why I was the errand boy. Sadly I didn't get to meet him but I was near him and did get his beverages for him and whatever else he wanted.
(d) Defend your work and explain the component's significance and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.   T-Mobile Facebook
If you going on T-mobiles Facebook you will find videos and pictures of Coachella's favorite moments and stars.. The 360 Degrees Coachella video is cool because it allows you to actually 360 the video. Which means you can use your mouse to turn the way the camera is facing. So try it out, I witnessed them editing the videos and the making of them.
(e)How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 
I got to see how all the work comes together to create a final product. I was finally able to experience it hands on and how the more work you put in, the more you get out of it for any business.

No comments:

Post a Comment